Wednesday 26 January 2011

My 1st 2nd and 3rd person Story!!!!!

Well today I am going to write about my story in a various kind of style of persons. So please
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st:  Well I love baseball. I play in various positions during the match. I am a  Relief Pitcher and sometimes the Starting Pitcher. I play in the 5th or 6th batter when our team is batting.
In the defense I usually do the short stop or the right fielder. I like baseball because it requires teamwork than other sports. I have to sometimes get out for the team or use a strategy than requires a sacrifice. This is also a brain game because you have to predict what strategy is the other team going to use. 


2nd: You like baseball don't you?? You can play various positions in the match. Wonderful!
You are a really good 1st baser. You need to have good catching ability because if you make a mistake the batter could be safe. You like this sport because it because It needs a lot of teamwork and strategy. You have to predict what the other team could do.


3rd: He likes baseball very much. He is also very good. He can play in a variety of positions. He plays in shortstop, right fielder 1st base catcher and a pitcher.  He is also a powerful batter so he bats in the 5th or 6th hitter. He 
says that he likes baseball because he can make friends and baseball needs a lot of teamwork. Sometimes he has to sacrifice himself to the team. He also likes it because it is a strategy game. He has to think of what he will do.
Bunt? Hit? Wait? He likes to think hard too. He has to guess what the other team could do.  

1 comment:

  1. wow nice story you made it very interesting. Bytheway I like your background.

    ReplyDelete