Wednesday 19 January 2011

Ode " Dear Torch"

Please enjoy my poem


Dear torch
you are my best friend
you shine like a sun 
and glows like a moon
you are my helper and my director
whenever the world is dark
you recharge me by showing
what I am seeing
what I think of you and me
you are the key
that leads to the darkened world

your heart is battery
but it is temporary
not with your help
I fall down and yelp
I keep on stumbling 
and now I am grumbling
because the P.A.
took my torch away
but whenever you are shining
you are really helping
because the electricity goes out
I have feelings of doubt
I can't see where I am going
and also what I am doing

so please don't leave me 
come back where you should be
I loaded your battery
and made a line of boundary
that is of dark and light
you will always do it right
come back come back
or my bones will crack
how I miss you
its not only few 
but it is larger than the sea
and only for you and me
I hope you are really listening
because I am expressing 
my feelings from everything
I have it in my heart
what I think of you and me 
you are the key
that leads to the darkened world
Sincerely Phillip 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment